Tuesday 8 April 2014

Tuesday In India: Embracing 'Jai Hind!'


This caught my eye from the first visit in India.

Not everyone might know how to write ABC or have proper roof under their head but every Rakesh, Ramesh or Rajesh can sing national anthem by heart.

Not only that. You can notice rapid changes in the posture, the look, the micro emotions playing on the face.

So few of us still do that in Europe.

Check this sweet video, one of many many more, created to encourage Indians to respect their national anthem.

Despite appearance, this isn't just a trick.

P.S. When you’re done reading, I’d love for you to share your favourite campaign circulating around? Leave a comment or Tweet me, let's chat!

 P.P.S. Thank you my dear friend Karan for sharing this video with me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment