Wednesday 13 November 2013

Promo Wednesday: Oh Boy, I'm Going Nuts!


Every Wednesday I mention Subject Lines that had me at hello, and the ones that went to my bin before you could say Jack Robinson.

This week I found appealing :

  • Are you scared to relax? 

     

  • Shop the Little Black Dress 

     

  • A Free Gift for Your Hostess 

     

  • Oh Boy! Great gifts for guys 

     

  • Think outside the box this holiday season 


I enjoyed the lines which promised to help me control the upcoming madness of Christmas: they classified the gifts for very specific groups of guests and they informed about the convenience; they heard me earlier and they knew that little black dress is my weakness; they hit the sweet spot with recognizing the stressful period and offering some relaxation advice in-between the sales pitches. Everyone else is shouting discounts and gets easily lost in the sea of sameness. 



Now, the lines which were half-baked this week:

  • Your New Xmas Party Pieces Have Arrived  

    (Oh, they're arriving every week, could you be more specific please?) 
  • GO NUTS! Take 40% OFF Sitewide

    (I am nuts.)
  • Be first in line for our BIGGEST event of the year! 

    (What's the biggest event every year? Sales, of course.) 
  • Buyers' Top Picks For Christmas Gifts 

    (Somehow I usually find top picks boring and very average. I like my gifts just a bit more special.) 
  • GUEST TABLE TOPS | NEW AT THE LIFE STORE | SOULLAND LAUNCH RECAP | BEST OF THE WEEK  

    (Hadn't such long Subject Lines in CAPITALS been banned? Because not only it didn't fit in one line, it started hurting my eyes after the first words. It's a no, I guess.) 
That's it for now.

Let me know which emails tickled you pink this week? Share in the comments or Tweet Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment