Tuesday 3 December 2013

Tuesday In India: Lesson From The Magic Seller


Give me 2 minutes of yours and I'll show you the best magic show around.

That's what a smiling old man told me while I was walking down the road in Southwest India.

I couldn't say no, of course.

I was honestly intrigued by the line. Intrigued enough to want for more.


Isn't that how it all starts in a successful selling process?

You get the attention and then lead further. 

Now, apart from the magic show itself, there was another interesting part about this story.

That smiley street magician has never gone to school, he couldn't read or write. However, his language was beautifully crafted, convincing and...selling really well. He simply knew what will make your turn around and look.

The only thing I did to learn this was to do. 

He said.

Every day. With open heart and no shadow of ignorance.

P.S. When you’re done reading, I’d love for you to share your best memory about any talented seller you've met in tour life? What did he say? Leave a comment or Tweet me, let's chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment