Sunday 15 December 2013

Sunday Video: Xbox One And PS4 Ad Fight

Deep down inside there is a passionate gamer lurking inside of me.

Who said Blind Hen or Musical Chairs are out of fashion? 

However, as cold windy winter has come, I choose to sit indoors and engage in the online pleasures more often.

Therefore, recently I was 'forced' to choose - Xbox One or PlayStation 4?

I checked the initial UK TV ads (you can run but you can't hide from marketer's nature!) and..

You'll be surprised by my choice.



P.S. When you’re done watching, leave a comment or Tweet me how did you like it. Can't wait to hear from you!

P.P.S. I always talk very spontaneously so please be kind and take my pauses and tongue slips as natural reaction trying to be myself while imagining you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment