Tuesday 12 January 2016

Tuesday in India: I See And I Don't Believe

I'm not a big fan of misleading ads.

And I perceive this one - a part of digital campaign of Standard Chartered - as confusing.

We see a lady runner in action on the streets of Mumbai. I watch and I smile and I can't stop thinking of video editing.

I have tried running in the streets of Mumbai exactly four times (that's determination!) and failed miserably. I ask my Indian friends around and they nod all together.

Running in the streets (and pavements and sidewalks and everywhere else except joggers' parks) of Mumbai soon turns into a marching trip. It's too crowded, cramped and populous. Too many people, animals and other barriers that give you a reason to stop.

Everything else in the ad sounds pretty convincing.

#RunForAReason - just first find the place, not the reason.



P.S. When you’re done reading and watching, I’d love for you to share your favourite campaign this year? Leave a comment or Tweet me, let's chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment