Tuesday 22 October 2013

Me On Writing: The Young and The Restless


Writing is my shaking ladder to survival.

I went through poetry, haiku and short novels in my early teens to marketing and public relations in my official adulthood, and I never stopped admiring the absolute and eternal power of Word.

Writing to me is like stretching your back in the morning. Unavoidable.

Like banging the ball into the ceiling when neighbors are arguing upstairs. Totally ordinary.

Like turning around to look at the passer-by to find him already staring back. Bewildering magic.

I love writing.

Like reading before sleep. Like dancing when no one's watching. Like eating an apple with one hand. Like kissing my boyfriend’s eyelashes.

It’s all about this passionately growing feeling.

Is it mutual?

Muse, stay close and keep breathing on my neck. It thrills me till matchless madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment