Wednesday 30 October 2013

Promo Wednesday: Eye Candies


Every Wednesday I mention Subject Lines that had me at hello, and the ones that went to my bin before you could say Jack Robinson.

This week I dived deep into:

  • Eye Candy: Shop Vivids 

     

  • Go on and glow 

     

  • Time to invest: the winter coat edit 

     

  • Trick-or-Treatment- 5$ travel sizes! 

     

  • Choose Your Promotion 


I really like how winter slowly comes into the lines. Not the cold, grey, boring winter but the glowing, vibrant, warm one where you are in control to choose what you want. Yay.



Now, the most overused and banal lines around were:

  • Spooky Sale – 25% off All Orders – Ends Tonight  

    (Never ending Halloween offers flooded my inbox - I wish marketers would have come up with a bit more innovative and catchy lines...) 
  • Last chance! Up to 70% off ends midnight

    (And this one...)
  • Hurry! Up to 50% off 

    (And one more!...plus 50 not included here) 
  • Are you thinking about Christmas yet? You should be…  

    (Christmas pressure is getting stronger and bolder!) 
  • Looking for latest styles in Clothing? Check out New Arrivals  

    (Simple line but oh so 90's!) 
That's it for now.

I can't wait to know, which emails tickled you pink this week? Share in the comments or Tweet Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment