Tuesday 17 May 2016

Tuesday in India: Why Should You Watch This? That's Right, You Shouldn't


The summer heat is kicking in.

No wonder soft drink ads are pouring like an avalanche.

Last week we saw sensous ad for Tropicana.

This week has nothing to shout about.

I know celebrity endorsement in India is a killer but just having Priyanka Chopra stand and drink Appy fizz would have been much better than this chaotic nonsense.



Another ad for the famous Limca is a minor disappointment as well.

This type of overused comedy ads are not funny anymore. Neither to my Indian friends whom I tested nor to a friend's dog who loves refreshing drinks.

Now that we’ve seen this ad, let's start again, Limca?


P.S. When you’re done reading and watching, I’d love for you to share your favourite campaign this year? Leave a comment or Tweet me, let's chat!

No comments:

Post a Comment