Wednesday 6 November 2013

Promo Wednesday: Porridge For Mind

Every Wednesday I mention Subject Lines that had me at hello, and the ones that went to my bin before you could say Jack Robinson.

This week I found appealing :

  • Cashmere: the finest winter pieces 

     

  • Only 1 Pay Day Left Until Christmas! 

     

  • Porridge for winter 

     

  • WATCH: It's time to have the talk 

     

  • EXCLUSIVE preview: Watch our Christmas fairytale come to life... 


I enjoyed the lines which reminded me what's just around the corner: Christmas is near, get in the mood, plan your spending and eventually buy that cashmere sweater for your mom. Everyone else is selling hard in their subject lines and that's why my attention moves to the rare gems. 



Now, the lines which were milk and water this week:

  • Celebrate Bonfire Night with our Explosive Offers...  

    ('Explosive' is the word! Three different companies used it in their subject lines this week... Wonder why?) 
  • New Styles = Time To Party

    (I was ill this week and any teasing partying made me mad.)
  • Winter style icon inspiration - cosy knits, faux fur and more 

    ('Winter style' was another uninspiring phrase as it has been ruling the headlines since two weeks.) 
  • Last chance! Brand Event must end midnight: Shop Now!  

    (Last chance!Must end!Now! - I'm getting so immune to this. If I'm a subscriber for the past year, you can't keep sending me the same old lines monthly and expect my attention, can you?) 
  • The metallic trends you need to know! Plus, FREE deluxe sample duo  

    (There is something about metallic trend in cold winter that puts me off. Purely personal, I guess.) 
That's it for now.

Let me know which emails tickled you pink this week? Share in the comments or Tweet Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment