Wednesday 20 November 2013

Promo Wednesday: Basics Are Not Boring



Every Wednesday I mention Subject Lines that had me at hello, and the ones that went to my bin before you could say Jack Robinson.

This week I found nice and lovely :

  • The VIP treatment 

     

  • Basics needn't be Boring, Aiste. 

     

  • THE KNIT PARADE | Autumn Winter 2013 Knitwear 

     

  • Chat tonight? 

     

  • 15 Seconds to Flawless, Perfect Skin 


I enjoyed the lines which were personal and promised something special without reaching exaggerated or superficial level.



Now, the lines which were hard to digest this week:

  • Just Landed! Our favourite new arrivals + great gifts  

    (Oh, they keep landing every week! I wish you knew my favourites more than yours though...) 
  • Overnight shipping, plus effortless evening radiance

    (Just don't feel it.)
  • Buy 3 Get 3 or Buy 2 Get 2 Extended Online - Go on, Indulge! 

    (Uf, this got my brains spinning with Buy Buy - Get Get and all I wanted to do was Run Run.) 
  • Beauty Buzz: November Highlights 

    (Simple and average, lost with other ten 'highlights' emails.) 
  • Special Deal for VIPs like you: 25% OFF plus free shipping on your order  

    (Well, if I'm being called a VIP without ever making a purchase with a company, then I know it's not a special email at all.) 
That's it for now.

Let me know which emails tickled you pink this week? Share in the comments or Tweet Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment