Wednesday 27 November 2013

Promo Wednesday: Stay Cosy In Christmas Madness


Every Wednesday I mention Subject Lines that had me at hello, and the ones that went to my bin before you could say Jack Robinson.

This week I found nice and inviting :

  • The Gift Finder: faster than Father Christmas 

  • Dear Aiste, have you seen our Christmas gifts?. 

  •   ☑ Coming soon! Smashbox Friends & Family 

  • Grrr... Stay cosy in fab faux fur! 

  • Discover the truth behind the legend 




Now, the lines which were hard to digest this week:

  • Fab 5 for free!*  

  • NEW winter arrivals, just in time

  • Have a Very Knitmas - up to 40% + an extra 24% off our BIG Brands and loads of gift ideas!  

  • Elegant Styles For Your Special Occasions 

  • Start the week in style with our new arrivals!  

That's it for now.

Let me know which emails tickled you pink this week? Share in the comments or Tweet Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment