Tuesday 7 January 2014

Promo Wednesday: Just A Quick Look At The Subject Lines


Every Wednesday I mention Subject Lines that had me at hello, and the ones that went to my bin before you could say Jack Robinson.

This week I found nice and inviting :

  • Just a quick look at the sales 

  • Mister Cool: Men's Color Story Blue 

  • Blue Monday Just got BETTER 

  • Wake up your makeup 

  • Start new year with a critically acclaimed new author




Now, the lines which were hard to digest this week:
  • Juicy Savings Today Only! 

  • Brace yourself for the cold with our fantastic range of winter warmers! 

  • New Year, New Look 

  • Your first bite of SS14’s trends – bring on the new! 

  • Celebrating You! $15 off + Healthy Hair Tips That's it for now.


Let me know which emails tickled you pink this week? Share in the comments or Tweet Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment